Trump International Golf Club Bedminster
- Membership at the club -- located 45 minutes from Manhattan -- reportedly costs about $300,000.
- Much of the course sits on the former estate of late automaker John DeLorean. DeLorean introduced the wing-doored car later made famous by "Back to the Future."
- It encompasses 535 acres
- Won the Metropolitan Golf Association’s first-ever environment award in 2007, but was later cited for a number of violations in 2011.
- 69 million gallons of water are needed to maintain the course each year
- New Jersey’s Department of Environmental Protection cited Trump National Golf in Bedminster for a string of violations, including cutting trees and brush and disturbing wetlands
- Bedminster recently urged the federal government to cover the cost of protecting the President when he’s at the facility. Mayor Steve Parker estimated that seven 72-hour trips could balloon to the cost of $302,000.