Trump International Las Vegas
- Sales with signs of possible money laundering: 21%
- Value of those sales: $56M
- Units sell for avg. of $330k
- Federal officials accused Trump’s team of union-busting. Hotel workers in the Unite Here union fought Trump for 2 years before reaching a deal that included annual pay raises, pension contributions and family health care for the hundreds of housekeepers and food service workers
- In Sept 2008, Donald Trump, Jr. said, “We see a lot of money pouring in from Russia” right after cash-paying shell companies had bought $43 million worth of condos at the Trump International Hotel and Tower Chicago and at the Trump International Hotel Las Vegas.
- TILV is Trump’s most active real estate property since inauguration: 40 of his units have sold for 11% premium over other, comparable units offered by secondary market sellers