Trump Tower & Hotel Baku
- Units were rented out for five to six times market value (a red flag for money laundering)
- Construction prices were multiples of what would be expected. All contractors were paid in cash.
- Trump's organization admitted being aware of developers' ties to Iranian Revolutionary Guard in 2015.
- Lead developers are the brother and son of Transportation Minister Ziya Mammadov. Ziya became a billionaire despite his modest civil servant's salary. Ziya has been involved in several multi-million-dollar contracts with the CEO of a construction firm controlled by Iranian Revolution Guard
- Two Russians suspected of money laundering, Andrey Bogdanov and Ivan Kazakikov bout at least a dozen units